Learn Wrap Skills From Diana
Monthly subscription to Wrap Guild – $12/month (risk free because you can cancel anytime):
Yearly subscription to Wrap Guild – $120 (get two months free):
When she first joined Wrap Guild Mary Margaret had this goal:
“If I could wrap my baby with any carry I wanted, it would mean that I would not be dependent on my Ergo or structured hiking baby backpack neither of which are as comfortable. It would mean I would be able to just put baby in and get whatever done I wanted to whenever, wherever fast, fun, and easy! Here’s to dreams!”
And just 2 months later she added this update:
I’m doing it now!!
Going for daily 3 mile walks is what I always have done year-round including in the winter, and now I can do it with my 5 month old wrapped on my back with snow clothes on both of us!
Tonight I wrapped in the wild in the dark while it was starting to snow and walked around for 1.5 hours, easy, no problem!
Dive into the most fun AND practical hobby, skill and artform . . .
then teach others!
- Exclusive access to a vault of members-only tutorials for each skill you need, in the order you need to learn them to make wrapping easy. No more relying on random YouTube videos and wondering why it’s not working!
- An exact action plan of steps to take from where you are to where you want to be.
- Sequential and specific stages take you from Wrap Apprentice through Back Wrap Apprentice, Wrap Journeyman, Senior Wrap Journeyman to Master Wrapper.
- Live Carry Clinics with Diana Rosenfield of Wrap Your Baby to get all YOUR EXACT QUESTIONS answered.
- Exclusive access to an active, friendly, and super fun community to encourage you and keep you progressing through skills.
- Trade wrapping frustration for wrapping fun with your baby or toddler!
Here’s how learning to wrap from me is different:
I totally get that you’ve asked for advice in groups, searched YouTube for carries to learn, and tried out a million things.
You are not going to get random tips or carry suggestions from me (everyone has a different favorite), and you’re not going to get a tutorial to struggle through alone.
Instead I’m breaking down the simple (but sometimes hidden) techniques that make wrapping easy.
And I’m giving you a step-by-step action plan with a very detailed tutorial for each new skill.
Plus you will have access to me for help with your specific questions in my monthly LIVE Carry Clinics.
That’s why in Wrap Guild members are wrapping easier, faster and more often. They are able to do more carries and learn new carries faster.
Charise joined the Guild a few months ago and here’s what she said:
“I’m finally seeing progress in my wrapping since I’ve joined . . . I was waiting very excitedly to get in and it has gone far above and beyond what I was even hoping for! I love it here so much!!”
Is Wrap Guild for you? The answer is yes if:
- You are brand new, you can have your baby happily wrapped up on day one.
- You already know some carries, you will be confidently using new carries within the week.
- And if you’re expecting, I’ll show you how to get good at wrapping BEFORE your little one arrives!
Wrap Guild is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to learn to wrap with a woven wrap.
- You already know every way of wrapping and don’t struggle with it.
- You don’t have a baby or toddler to wrap.
- You do not want to use Facebook to access the community.