Woven Wrapping Made Easy and Fun!
(even if you don’t have a lot of time)
If you are ready to have more fun while learning wrapping faster, you are specially invited to join Wrap Guild.
Monthly subscription to Wrap Guild – $12/month:
Yearly subscription to Wrap Guild – $120 (get two months free):
I made Wrap Guild so you would have an easy step-by-step system to confidently master wrapping your baby . . . without the frustration!
You can say goodbye to spending hours searching the web for help or answers to your specific question, or trying to find the perfect tutorial.
Imagine having ongoing access to everything you need . . . all laid out in exact sequence so that each one builds on the last. I wanted to make learning new carries EASY.
And that’s just what’s happening in my Woven Wrap Guild membership – members are wrapping easier, faster and more often. They are able to do more carries and learn new carries faster.
Charise joined the Guild a few months ago and here’s what she said:
“I’m finally seeing progress in my wrapping since I’ve joined . . . I was waiting very excitedly to get in and it has gone far above and beyond what I was even hoping for! I love it here so much!!”
Is Wrap Guild for you? The answer is yes if:
- You are brand new, you can have your baby happily wrapped up on day one.
- You already know some carries, you will be confidently using new carries within the week.
- And if you’re expecting, I’ll show you how to get good at wrapping BEFORE your little one arrives!
Wrap Guild is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to learn to wrap with a woven wrap.
- You already know every way of wrapping and don’t struggle with it.
- You don’t have a baby or toddler to wrap.
- You do not want to use Facebook to access the community.
Dive into the most fun AND practical hobby, skill and artform . . . then teach others!
- Exclusive, members-only tutorial database for each skill you need, in the order you need to learn them to make wrapping easy. No more relying on random YouTube videos and wondering why it’s not working!
- Sequential and specific stages take you from Wrap Apprentice through Back Wrap Apprentice, Wrap Journeyman, Senior Wrap Journeyman to Master Wrapper.
- Live Carry Clinics with Diana Rosenfield of Wrap Your Baby to get all YOUR EXACT QUESTIONS answered.
- Exclusive access to an active, friendly, and super fun community to encourage you and keep you progressing through skills.
- Trade wrapping frustration for wrapping fun with your baby or toddler!