My 3 day $5 Back Wrap Challenge will get you comfortable with putting your baby on your back, positioning baby with a good seat, and accomplishing one back carry that you can rock!
Minimal time commitment, big results. I’ll be there to help you troubleshoot! Sign up below to be notified the next time I open the challenge:
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
What’s in the Challenge?
Day 1: Let’s make it EASY to put your baby (of any age) on your back without it being scary! That means you are confident and your baby is comfortable with it.
Day 2: Positioning baby safely and ergonomically on your back. Including: how do you make a good seat? And keep baby from kicking it out before you can finish wrapping?? How do you keep your toddler from leaning away from you? How can you position baby higher or lower on your back and keep them from leaning or being crooked?
Day 3: Put those skills together and complete a fast back carry that is comfortable and secure!
(Catch up days included in case you miss any of the above).
Feedback from the 3 Day Back Wrap Challenge:
This challenge is for you if:
- You don’t know how you could ever back wrap your baby by yourself?!
- You struggle with getting your baby on your back.
- You struggle with making or keeping a good seat under your baby.
- Your baby or toddler struggles and is difficult to wrap on your back.
- You do back carries but could use a review of the basics to make back wrapping easier.
This challenge is NOT for you if:
- You are not ready for back carries.
- You do not have a woven wrap (a stretchy wrap won’t work for this challenge).
- You already back wrap and are a pro at making a good seat and keeping baby secure.