Help me teach statues to babywear for International Babywearing Week this week! Wrap up a doll or teddy on a statue, snap a picture and post on my Facebook wall.
- Statue should be a person or humanoid animal. No inanimate object statues like cars.
- Someone–teddy, doll, or real kid (if safe)–must be in the carrier on the statue. No entries with empty carriers on statues!
- One picture per individual.
- Unless it is for your babywearing group, then you can post as many as you want.
- If posting for your group, include a link to your group. Link should be included on every picture you submit for that group.
- When you post the picture, state the city (and country if not United States) where it is located so we can enjoy knowing all the places featured in the contest.
- Pictures must be submitted by end of day Monday, 14 October.
One individual AND one babywearing group will be selected to receive a wrap or ring sling. The carrier may be new or used (in good condition). I’ll have to see what’s available when I pick winners! Be sure to check back here to see the winners, and they will also be announced on Facebook.