We nurse often, but we aren’t stuck at home because we happily nurse everywhere!
We cloth diaper, but we aren’t stuck at home because wet bags make it easy to cloth diaper on the go.
We EC (elimination communication) too, but with a potty in the trunk and lots of bushes and restrooms, that’s easy too.
We homeschool, but that takes us everywhere but home.
Yes, I have a five month old baby, but I’m not stuck at home. Thank goodness for my wrap!
- I can go anywhere with my baby without the limitations of a stroller.
- In the wrap we can nurse while shopping, wading, chasing, and reading books in the children’s section of the library.
- While wrapped up, Belle doesn’t pee, so it’s easy to take her out when we are near a public restroom and let her pee before slipping her back in the wrap.
- Wrapped up, Belle can eat and sleep on demand–so we don’t need to schedule our activities around nap time.
- Because she’s wrapped up, I have my attention free to point out to my five year old the seahorses at the aquarium. And you know what, Belle doesn’t have to wait until she’s tall enough to see them too!